Find Information, Report A Concern

Holiday Trash/Garbage/Recycle schedule
Schedules change with each holiday. Find your pick-up days here.

Report A Concern
Alert city officials to concerns in your neighborhood, such as an unsafe abandoned house, or potholes. Let us know...

Important Phone Numbers

Emergency Medical and Ambulance Service (911) For emergency medical or ambulance service, contact the the Shreveport EMS Department @ 911.

Fire (911)
 To report a fire or hazardous material, contact the Shreveport Fire Department @ 911.

Police (911)
To report an emergency, contact the Shreveport Police Department @ 911. To report a crime or suspicious incident, call 673-7300 and push 3 on your touch tone phone at the voice menu to get a call taker.

Animal Control (318) 226-6624
To report issues with dangerous, nuisance and uncontrollable animals contact The Caddo Parish Department of Animal Services @ (318) 226-6624. They also provide pet adoptions and help rescue injured and wild animals. For more information about Animal Services and pet adoptions go to the Animal services website.

Closed and Inconvenienced Streets (318) 673-6000
For information about closed or inconvenienced streets, click on the following link Closed and Inconvenienced Streets or contact the Department of Operational Services Office of the City Engineer @ 673-6000.

Electric Outage 1-888-216-3523
To report a electric power outage, click on the following link Report an Outage or contact the AEP SWEPCO Customer Solution Center @ 888-216-3523.

Gas Leak 1-888-876-5786
To report a gas leak contact CenterPoint Energy @ 888-876-5786.

Water and Sewerage Emergency (318) 673-7600
 We maintain a 24 hour call center seven days a week to assure that all Public Works or Water & Sewerage emergencies are handled promptly. Any citizen having an emergency should call 673-7600 to report the problem.