This is not a 911 or Emergency Service.
Do not use this site to report an immediate threat to life or property.
For a more comprehensive view, please click here.
Report wrongdoing within city government. The Fraud Hotline enables citizens to anonymously report fraud, waste, or misuse of city resources.
Call us at 318-222-5698 or use the online form.
You don’t have to give us your name. Your information drives our investigation – Give us all you can.
Have you heard of or seen:
• Taking or misuse of city property or cash
• Violations of city’s purchasing policy
• Personal use of city-owned vehicles
• Submitting false invoices
• Padding (over reporting) time worked
• Presenting false claims for payment
• Conducting personal business on city time
• Personal use of city-owned equipment or supplies
• Stealing city services (water, grass cutting, other fees)
• And any other fraud or misconduct
Please provide what information you can:
• Name and title of the person(s) suspected of committing fraud
• Area / Department where the potentially wrongful activity is occurring
• Date(s) and duration of occurrence(s)
• Description of the questionable activity and how it was carried out
• If applicable, approximate dollar amount involved
• Name(s) of any other witnesses that we can contact
• Any related documentation
Remember to give as many details as possible and to contact us with any additional information.