Forms & Applications

Certain services offered by the Shreveport Police Department require citizens to submit forms or applications.

Choose one of the forms below to report:

Unauthorized Use of a Motor Vehicle
When a person is given permission to operate a motor vehicle for any reason, but refuses to return it.

Private Lot Crash
Automobile accident on private property.

Auto Theft Report & Procedure
The Shreveport Police Department accepts complaints by 9-1-1, patrol generated reports, or in person. Complaints are only accepted from the last person in legal possession of the vehicle.