How to submit a complaint.

You can either contact Public Works directly at 318-673-6300 or you can utilize the Report A Concern, see the attached link below. 

Show All Answers

1. How are speed limits established?
2. What Factors Are Considered Before Installing Traffic Signals?
3. Do "Slow Children At Play" signs provide protection for children?
4. Why Don't They Put Up More Stop Signs
5. How to submit a complaint.