How do I rezone my property?
Within the zoning ordinance, there are several zoning catagories: residential, commercial and industrial. The first step to rezoning is to determine which one of these catagories your proposed use will fall within. This can be done by calling our office. Once that catagory is identified, you can then complete the "General Rezoning" application and submit it to our office with the appropriate fees by the deadlines indicated on the "Deadline Filing Date" page.

Show All Answers

1. I have a large lot or tract of land and want to sell part of it. Do I have to subdivide first?
2. How do I subdivide my property?
3. I received a letter stating that a "subdivision will be considered for approval" in my neighborhood. What does that mean?
4. What does "re-platting" mean and do I do that?
5. Can you recommend a land surveyor?
6. How do I rezone my property?
7. What if my property is properly zoned for what I want to do but is not developed?
8. My site plan was approved by the MPC, when can I get my permits?
9. I want to move my office to my home, what do I do?