- Community Development
- Request for Service
Request for Services (Housing)
Required InformationIn order to process your Request for Services Application, you must submit the documents listed below:
- Copy of the deed to your property
- Can be obtained from the Caddo Parish Court House
- Copy of your current homeowner or fire insurance (with dwelling coverage)
- Must be a current policy showing dates of coverage, amount of coverage, and type of coverage
- Copy of your current paid city tax receipt
- Copy of your current pay stub or proof of income:
- Employer name
- Employer address
- Employer phone number
- Contact person or supervisor
- Recent paycheck stubs or social security award letter, retirement check copy, etc.
- Past two years complete income tax returns
- Copy of your current homestead exemption receipt
- Copy of your current bank statement for all accounts:
- Bank name, address, and phone number
- Type of account
- Account number
- CD, annuity, or IRA information
DocumentationAll documents must be submitted with the Request for Services Application. If you do not submit the above information, your file will not be complete and no action can be taken. You will receive a letter listing the above requirements and stating: "Your file is being placed in the inactive files. The missing items, which have been highlighted for you, must be supplied within 30 days or your request for services will be denied. When you have the information, call the office at 318-673-7508 to schedule an appointment to bring all of the information."
To start the process, download the Request for Services Application Package. Please mail copies only; do not mail original documents.