Go To Search
Click to Home

Sign Permits
Prior to the construction or placement of outdoor advertising structures, a permit from the Office of Zoning Administration must first be obtained. Placement, size, and type of structure must accompany the application. Contact Zoning Administration at 318-673-6440 for more information.

Sign Permit Application

City of Shreveport, Louisiana