Go To Search

No 1
A Land-altering Activity Permit will be required, which will specify erosion control and pollution prevention measures for the site during the activity.

In order for the permit to be issued, an erosion control plan will need to be submitted along with the permit application. The size of the area to be disturbed determines what type of Erosion Control Plan must be submitted:

City of Shreveport, Louisiana