Go To Search
Click to Home

Contractor’s Registration
Any unregistered person or contractor wishing to perform air conditioning / heating, electrical, and/or plumbing within the City of Shreveport must have a contractor’s registration and an occupational business license.

Obtaining an Application
To obtain an application for testing for electrical and air condition / heating journeyman or master registration can contact:

Electrical & HVAC
Electrical and HVAC contractors performing work that exceeds $10,000 must possess a State of Louisiana Master License obtained from the State of Louisiana Licensing Board for Contractors.

Plumbing journeyman and master license must be obtained from the State Plumbing Board of Louisiana.

Contact Us
Mike Woods picture
Mike Wood

Permits & Inspection
Government Plaza
City of Shreveport Permits & Inspections Office
505 Travis St. -  Suite 130
Shreveport, LA 71101

Ph: 318-673-6100 
Fax: 318-673-6112

Monday - Friday
8 a.m - 5 p.m

City of Shreveport, Louisiana