Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
August 18, 2020, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM @ Government Chamber
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Public Safety Committee will hold a public meeting on Tuesday, August 18, 2020 at 10:00 a.m., in Government Chamber located on the 1st floor of Government Plaza; 505 Travis Street, Shreveport, Louisiana. The agenda follows:
Public Safety Committee Meeting
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
1. Call To Order/Invocation
2. Opening comments from Chair Grayson Boucher
3. Public Comments
4. Approval of April 09, 2020 Minutes
5. Discussion: Police Internal Reform Committee
6. Discussion: Police and Fire Department Plans for Retaining Officers and Firefighters. (Increasing Pay)
7. Discussion: Violent Crimes in Shreveport
8. Discussion: Public Safety Task Force
9. Discussion: Caddo Parish Juvenile Detention Center