Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View all calendars is the default. Choose Select a calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me button and you will automatically be alerted of the latest events in our community.
June 25, 2018, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM @ Government Plaza
PUBLIC NOTICE is hereby given that the Public Safety Committee will hold a public meeting on Monday, June 25, 2018 at 1:30 p.m., in the Chamber Conference Room located on the 1st floor of Government Plaza; 505 Travis Street, Shreveport, Louisiana. The agenda follows:
Public Safety Committee Meeting
Monday, June 25, 2018
1. Call To Order
2. Opening comments from Chairman James Flurry
3. Approval of April 23, 2018 Minutes
4. Discussion: Open container Downtown
5. Partnering with the Public Service Commission to discuss neighborhood lighting
6. Discussion: Ordinance changes to address broken meters, overtime parking, and permit parking zones.
7. Public Comments
8. Old Business
9. New Business
June 25, 2018, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM @ Government Plaza