Walk to New Orleans Challenge Rules
Walk to New Orleans Challenge Rules:
- All recorded/miles activity must be deliberately focused and uninterrupted with the intent to increase heart rate.
- The Team Leader is responsible for motivating all members to Walk to New Orleans
- The Team Leader is responsible for tracking all miles walked by team.
- Teams cannot have more than 5 members; including Team Leader.
- Teams must be of the same Dept./Division (no inter-departmental teams)
- The Team Leader will communicate all Walk to NOLA Announcements to each member of the team.
- The Team Leader will hold one presentation award ceremony to present employees with walk awards (stars and/or ribbons).
- All participants will receive periodic text messages for notifications.
- All Team Leaders must attend scheduled Meetings or face 10 mile deduction from team total mileage for each missed meeting.
- All miles must be recorded and turned in to HR by October 22nd!!!
Make sure you sign up for our Notification list with Cell Phone number on
***As with any change in nutritional or physical routine, please contact your medical professional with any questions or concerns about your health. The City of Shreveport will not be held liable or responsible for incidents or side effects from any weight loss system or fad that an employee may suffer as a result of weight loss while participating in the contest. Furthermore, the City of Shreveport does not encourage the use of any extreme or unhealthy weight loss systems or fad. This event is to promote fun, healthy, and natural lifestyle changes to be accomplished through healthy food choices and a regular exercise routine.